The goal of the Master of Business Administration in Finance program is to prepare competent specialists with theoretical knowledge and practical skills of management, scientific research and creative skills. The task of the program is to prepare specialists who have deep and systemic knowledge in the fields of finances. In addition to theoretical issues, courses include interactive seminars and practice training, presentations and group work that will make it easier for the Student to analyze the theoretical and practical problems in the field of financing, as well as in real business-sensitivity and management. Students’ aspirations and desires, international trends of financial markets and industry development and specifics of our country are taken into consideration in the teaching process.
The task of the program is to get closer to student practice as internships in the private and public sector organizations, as well as various forms of active cooperation with professional circles. For this purpose, in addition to other activities in the program, the relations with the financial sector are envisaged, with which the University has signed memorandums on mutual cooperation.
With us you receive highly qualified staff and innovative academic programs equipped with modern educational technology; Market oriented curricula with Problem-oriented learning; Convenient timetable and Disability support; Close cooperation with business and financial industry community (including: Banking Association, Georgian Insurance Association, Georgian Federation of Certified Accountants and Auditors, Georgian Stock Exchange, etc.)
MA in Finance Program grants international experience and a worldwide network of connections through various international exchange programs with its partner universities abroad. Easily transferable credits and flexible programs allow our students to benefit from spending a part of their exchange in a different environment, receicing a wider insight in the profession chosen.
A degree of MA in Finance guarantees its graduates an expertise in financial environment, financial markets, gives ability to identify market opportunitnies and draw relevant strategy as well as participate in its implementation.
Admission to the Program
A Person is Admitted to the Programme if
- He/she holds a BA or its equivalent diploma
- Passes B Type test of Unified National Exams for Masters(for Georgian citizens);
- Passes the university internal exams in specialty and English language
- Those candidates who have international English language certificate equivalent to B2 level (TOEFL IBT, IELTS and FCE) are not required to take the exam in English language,if according to the program admission requirements English language is considered as a foreign language.
- Those candidates who have graduated from educational program (instruction language – English) during last three years and their GPA is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3(out of 4), are free from passing English language examination.
Admission of International Students:
Language of Instruction: 1. English, 2. Georgian
Programme Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
Awarded Qualification: Master of Business Administration in Finance
Tuition Fee for Georgian Citizens: 4500 GEL
Tuition Fee for International Students: 7800 GEL
- -20% A master’s student, who will register at IBSU between 26 August – 10 September 2019.
- -15% Siblings;
- Graduate School
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (+995 32) 2595005/06/07 (147)
- Program Coordinator: Prof.Dr. Metin Mercan