The goal of the Doctoral Program in Business Administrationis to provide public and private Academic Institutions and real business sectors with highly qualified specialists who are oriented to achieving goals, solving problems and contributing to the development of field-related spheres and organizations. Leading research at postgraduate level can be an exciting and fulfilling opportunity to explore something in real depth and make new contributions to knowledge.Program allows students to increase their prospects by building a stronger research profile and developing more deep knowledge and expertise in marketing/management/finance areas.
The strengths of the management direction of the program are determined by the motto “International education, international employment” The mission of the program is to provide the most talented students with the highest quality education and research skills of the modern international standards and produce doctors who can become academic leaders and professional experts for the management activity; to develop scientific research and to contribute to the progress of scientific discoveries and will be oriented to the further professional development of the students.
Research and publication opportunities
There are huge opportunities for research and publications opportunities, e.g. Journal of business of IBSU. Annual international Silk Road conference, conferences in Georgia and in various countries of the world where IBSU scholars are welcomed.
PhD of Business Administration graduate of the program can work both in commercial and governmental organizations by the directions of Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration and other relative directions. Also can continue studies in the field.
PhD of Business Administration of IBSU can be employed in: higher educational and scientific institutions; public and private business companies; mass media centers, analytical-informative divisions; as independent business experts.
Admission to the Program
A Person is Admitted to the Program if:
- Information about education and practical experience of the applicant (CV);
- The applicant possesses a Master’s degree;
- If s/he passes the university internal exams in English language equivalent to B2 level;
- If s/he Submits and gets positive assessment for PhD dissertation proposal by a commission.
- If her/his interview based on the proposal will be assed positively.
- Those candidates who have international English language certificate equivalent to B2 level (TOEFL IBT, IELTS and FCE) are not required to take the exam in English language;
- Those candidates who have graduated from educational program (instruction language – foreign language) during last three years and their GPA is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3(out of 4), are free from passing foreign language examination.
Admission of International Students:
Language of Instruction: English
Degree awarded: Doctor of Business Administration
Duration and Credits: 3 years, 180 ECTS
Tuition Fee for Georgian Citizens: 4500 GEL
Tuition Fee for International Students: 7800 GEL
- -15% Siblings
- Program Coordinator: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Metin Mercan
- Tel: (+995 32) 2595005/06/07 (151)
- E-Mail: email@example.com