Online training – How to create a Marketing Plan for our Businesses in 202212.10.2021
The online training will take place on 19th of October, 18:00 where IBSU’s affiliated Professor Kakhaber Jakeli will discuss 2022 marketing trends.
Why should you attend?
You will learn about upcoming 2020 marketing trends and will be prepared to use gained knowledge in this fast passed market environment for the benefit of your business.
What will you learn:
- How did COVID affected sales industry and how to deal with them?
- What is Sensorial Marketing, what helps to pull costumers?
- Defining “Coziness” in Georgian business industry
- How to save your personal investments
- How to save your company from ever-changing and mentally challenged world
- How to manage to re-style your company’s marketing
Training is based on the newest researches based on the business who are struggling to thrive in this challenging environment.
About the speaker:
Kakhaber Jakeli: IBSU’s affiliated professor, academic doctor in economic sciences, Fulbright professor, DAAD 5 time grant holder, Kennesaw (USA) and Yale university (USA), Leibniz University (Hannover, Germany), visiting scholar. Georgian-European marketing association officer. Published 65 scientific papers. Professional marketer