Mobility for the spring semester has been announced
For the attention of those who are willing to be enrolled in the International Black Sea University via mobility!
Mobility for the spring semester of 2021-2022 has been announced.
The stages of mobility are as follows:
- From January 28, 2022 – February 8, 2022, until 18.00 pm – the deadline for registration and payment of fees for mobility on the electronic portal of education information system https://students.emis.ge/;
- From January 31, 2022, to February 8, 2022- submission of the mobility documentation to the IBSU by enrollees after confirmation of the mobility transfer process on the portal;
- From February 1, 2022 – through February 14, 2022- preparation of faculty decisions of the International Black Sea University regarding the enrollees and recognition of their credits;
- February 16, 2022- Deadline for confirmation/refusal of mobility applications by the enrollees.
from January 28, 2022 – February 8, 2022, until 18.00 pm – the enrollees must submit the following documents to the International Black Sea University Ltd.:
- Application (see attached file);
- documents regulatıng student status (eg enrollment / restoration / status suspension / status termination act) or their Sealed Copies;
- Transkript certified by the signature and seal of the authorized person of the University (indicating the number of credits and evaluation of the study components);
- A copy of enrollee’s identification card (ID);
- Sealed Copies of Certificate of complete general education and/or a copy of the document certifying the completion of the previous level of higher education;
- Two photographs (3X4), (printed and electronic version);
- For male students: Proof of military registration;
- Document confirming the compliance of the subjects/test type passed in the national exams/master exam. If this compliance is not confirmed, the student will not be able to participate in the mobility.
- In case of enrollment in the master’s and doctoral programs by the mobility terms and provision of a diploma obtained by the candidate after completing at least five years of the program within the period defined by the Law of Georgia on Higher Education, the candidate must also present an official document of recognition confirming the relevancy to the corresponding level of diploma.
Note: In case of a diploma issued by another country, it is necessary to submit a notarized translation certified by the National Center For Educational Quality Enhancement.
Please, consider the following! The right to mobility for graduate/undergraduate students arises only in the educational-program direction to which the type of general master’s exam test / the third relevant elective- compulsory subject taken at the Unified National Examinations (for students who passed the Unified National Examinations in 2020 and afterward) corresponds.
The application and the required documentation should be sent to the following e-mail: email@example.com or by submitting to the University Chancellery. In case of electronic submission Please Indicate “Mobility” in the subject field. A person participating in the mobility is responsible for the relevancy of the submitted documentation.
When using the right of mobility from the Georgian language educational program to the English language educational program, the student is obliged to confirm the appropriate level of English language proficiency.
Relevant levels for this are:
- a) In order to be enrolled in the first semester of the undergraduate program, a student must have obtained at least the number of points in the English language test of the Unified National Examinations, which is defined for the respective educational program in the relevant academic year. (50% + 1) or (60% + 1)
- b) A student enrolled in the second semester of the undergraduate program must attest to B1 level English proficiency;
- c) A student enrolled in the 3rd-5th semesters of the undergraduate program must attest to B2 level English proficiency;
- d) A student enrolled in the master’s program must confirm B2 level of English language proficiency;
- e) A student enrolled in a doctoral program must attest to B2 / C1 English language proficiency based on prerequisites for admission to the program.
In order to attest the required level, a student can: a) submit an international certificate of English language; B) pass the English language test conducted by IBSU; C) submit a document proving that he/she has passed the English language course of the same level as B2 / C1: d) submit a document confirming that he/she has completed the previous level English language education program and the average grade (GPA) within the program is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3 (out of 4).
Applicants for mobility must submit a confirmation of the offered terms (consent/refusal) on February 15-16, 2022. In case of consent, an enrollee signs the consent form for enrollment and credit recognition and therefore, confirming that he/she agrees with the information regarding the credit recognition and his / her wish to continue study at the IBSU. Without confirmation of the mobility process by the mobility student, the mobility process cannot continue
The consent form should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to the International Black Sea University Chancellery.
For further information,
- Regarding documents contact Human resources and chancellor office
- Regarding mobility, process contact Quality Assurance Service
- Regarding programs or credit recognition contact the relevant program coordinator.
Phone: 032 2595005/06; +995 597 215 131; Email: email@example.com
Address: Tbilisi, 0131, d. Agmashenebeli Alley 13 km, # 2