International Black Sea University LLC announces an open contest for the following academic position:
- Associate Professor (1 vacancy for 5 years) – Bachelor and Master Programs in Management, Language of Instruction – Georgian and English.
- Doctor’s or equivalent degree (in Management or Business administration);
- At least 3 (three) years of scientific-pedagogical experience;
- Meeting the requirements set forth in the scientific -pedagogical activity report. Collecting at least 100 points (50 points must be collected from academic publications/books).
- Georgian and English Language Proficiency (at least B2 level);
There is a possibility to obtain academic positions by qualified personnel, based on professional merits. In this case, the qualification of the person may be confirmed by their professional experience, special training and/or publications. A person may be considered as correspondingly qualified, if she/he has a qualification necessary for developing learning outcomes and the candidate should meet the following criteria:
a) Holds at least Master’s or equivalent degree in the same field/ a PhD or equivalent degree in a different field
b) A candidate must have significant working experience in the relevant field – at least 7 (seven) years and
c) at least 2 publications in the relevant field and / or field-specific training for the last 5 (five) years;
d) Minimum 1 year of scientific-pedagogical activity in a higher education institution; Experience of conducting lectures in a higher education institution (minimum 3 years);
e) corresponding Language Proficiency (at least B2 level);
Candidates are required to sign an agreement of affiliation with the University.
The selection commission is authorized to request the candidate to conduct a sample lecture. The sample lecture is delivered in the language of instruction of the program.
Interested applicants must submit the required documents (hard copy and electronic version) from November 11 to November 19, 2021 (from 14:00 to 16:00) to the Chancellery and Human Resources Management Office of the International Black Sea University. Please indicate position title in the subject line of your email.
Contact number: 2595005 (131/132), e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Tbilisi, D. Aghmashenebeli Alley 13th km, # 2.