Faculty of Business and Technologies of International Black Sea University is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of an Invited Lecturer in:
- Introduction to Business Administration – I Semester
- Public Relations – I Semester;
- Algebra – III Semester;
- Information Technology Project Management – III Semester;
- Probability and Statistics – VII Semester;
- Differential Equations – V Semester;
- Basics of Sustainable Architecture – V semester;
- Managerial Accounting – V semester;
- At least master’s or equivalent degree in the field, documented significant professional experience or field related special training or minimum 1 year of experience in teaching and/or research in higher education institution and the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course.
- A recent graduate from Master’s level (not more than 3 years) of the prominent higher education institution (in the field) who has the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course can be eligible to apply. The list of prominent universities is generated based on QS World University Ranking. This requirement refers only to the candidates only for Bachelor’s level courses.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills;
- Presentation and teaching skills;
- Strong analytical, logical, creative thinking skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
Interested applicants should submit required documents on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 15, 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.