Study Process Administrator23.05.2018
Faculty of Computer Technologies and Engineering of International Black Sea University is pleased to announce a full-time vacancy for the position of Study Process Administrator (1 vacancy).
- Assist and advise students during the study process;
- Manage daily faculty tasks, timetables andstudents documents;
- Manage students duly engagement in the study process;
- Assist program coordinator with the program updates in the database;
- Monitor and proctor exams, manage relative documents correspondence;
- Manage social activities at the faculty and ensure dissemination of relevant information among students;
- Fulfill other faculty related tasks effectively and creatively;
- Higher Education in the field (MA degree is preferable);
- Proficient knowledge of Georgian and English.
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills;
- Strong self-motivation and self-discipline skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Ability to analyze documents for accuracy.
- Brief Motivation Letter and CV (desirable in English);
- Copy of Diploma (Bachelor’s, Master’s or equivalent) or a relevant certificate;
- Other relevant diplomas, certificates and references.
All interested candidates should send their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 26, 2018. Please indicate position title in the subject line of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
D.Agmashenebeli Kheivani 13 km. No:2, 0131, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: +995 32595007
Fax: +995 32595008