When you study computer science, you will learn about the fundamental principles of the science as well as advanced techniques that are used for practical systems development. You will learn how to think and solve problems in a logical way and how to express your solutions as computer programs. You will work on individual and team projects to develop new systems. Our program is one of practical hands-on experience, designed to engage your passion for technology, computers, and problem solving with grounded fundamentals and practical application.
Our strength lies in our ability to conduct innovative, collaborative research aimed at solving large and complex interdisciplinary problems. Our Research program marries great depth and breadth of expertise in core areas including theoretical computer science and computer systems.
According to Agreements with IBSU partner universities students have an opportunity to participate in various international exchange programs.
The career opportunities for computer science graduates can be classified into a variety of categories such as programming and software development, information systems, networking, security, computer science research, web and Internet etc. Graduates can also continue their study with Doctorate Program in related fields to be a part of academic world.
Admission to the Program
A Person is Admitted to the Program if
- He/she holds a BA or its equivalent diploma
- Passes B Type test of Unified National Exams for Masters (for Georgian citizens)
- Passes the university internal exams in specialty and English language
- Those candidates who have international English language certificate equivalent to B2 level (TOEFL IBT, IELTS and FCE) are not required to take the exam in English language, if according to the program admission requirements English language is considered as a foreign language.
- Those candidates who have graduated from educational program (instruction language – English) during last three years and their GPA is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3(out of 4), are free from passing English language examination.
Admission of International Students:
Degree Awarded: Master of Engineering in Informatics
Language of instruction: English.
Duration and Credits: 2 years, 120 ECTS
Tuition Fee for Georgian Citizens: 3540 GEL
Tuition Fee for International Students: 7800 GEL
- 15% – Brother(s) and/or sister(s) from the same family;
- Graduate School
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: (+995 32) 2595005/06/07 (147)
- Program Coordinator: Prof.Dr. Besik Dundua