The goal of the Master of Business Administration in Marketing program is to prepare competent specialists with theoretical knowledge and practical skills of marketing management, scientific research and creative skills. The task of the program is to prepare specialists who have deep and systemic knowledge in the fields of Business and Marketing. In addition to theoretical courses, courses include interactive seminars and trainings, presentations and group work, that will make it easier for the Master to analyze the theoretical and practical problems in real business-sensitivity and marketing. Students’ aspirations and desires, international trends of business and industry development and specifics of our country are taken into consideration in the teaching process.
The task of the program is to get closer to student practice as internships in the private and public sector organizations, as well as various forms of active cooperation with professional circles. For this purpose, in addition to other activities in the program, the relations with the business sector are envisaged, with which the University has signed memorandums on mutual cooperation.
With us you receive highly qualified practitioner staff and innovative academic programs enabling students to get involved in various market research during the study; Market oriented curricula with Problem-oriented learning; Convenient timetable and Disability support
MA in Marketing Program grants international experience and a worldwide network of connections through various international exchange programs with its partner universities abroad. Easily transferable credits and flexible programs allow our students to benefit from spending a part of their exchange in a different environment, receicing a wider insight in the profession chosen.
A degree of MA in Marketing guarantees its graduates an expertise in consumer range analysis, market segmentation and consumer phsycology that enables to carry out various marketing campaigns directed to different groups of customers, increasing the product awareness. Our graduates become leading marketing specialists creating promotional programs, implementing research of customer needs and communicating the strengthes of the organization to the public in the conditions of market economy and competitive environment.
Admission to the Program
Candidates for master’s degree who are citizens of Georgia are required the following to be admitted to the program:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent academic degree;
- successfully passing the general master’s exam;
- Passing intra-university exams in the specialty;
- Passing the B2 level foreign language intra-university exam;
Please, consider the following!
- Applicants who have an international certificate proving their knowledge of a foreign language at the B2 level are exempted from passing the foreign language exam;
- The applicant is exempted from passing the foreign language exam if he/she has completed a foreign language educational program;
- For candidates who are not in Georgia, the admission exam(s) for the master’s program can be conducted online;
- In case of equal points, the GPA of the master’s degree candidate is considered in terms of the contest conditions;
- Exam(s) in the specialty are conducted in the program instruction language.
- Application form;
- 2 photos (3X4) (printed and in electronic form);
- Notarized copies of the diploma and the appendix, or the certificate issued by the relevant higher education institution on awarding the degree and a consolidated mark sheet (the IBSU diploma does not need to be notarized);
- Applicants with higher education overseas should present notarized translations of the diploma and appendix, as well as documentation confirming their international education;
- Copy of identification card/passport (for citizens of foreign countries – notarized translation);
- An international certificate confirming the level of proficiency in a foreign language/a document confirming the academic degree obtained as a result of the completion of a foreign language program – diploma and appendix (if any);
- A military registration document issued in accordance with law;
- A Common Master’s Degree Exam Card.
Admission of International Students:
Language of Instruction: English
Programme Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
Awarded Qualification: Master of Business Administration in Marketing
Tuition fee for Georgian citizens: 4500 GEL
NOTE: Candidates registering between 20 and 31 August and signing a contract between 11 and 16 September will receive a 30% discount.
Candidates registering between 11 and 18 September and signing a contract between 25 and 27 September will receive a 15% discount.
Tuition fee for international students: 9900 GEL
If you have already earned the right to pursue a Master’s degree at the International Black Sea University, you will receive a 20% discount if you enroll in the registration period specified by the Graduate School. This grant is not subject to the terms of grant maintenance.
For Ukrainian citizen:
A citizen of Ukraine who enrolls in any educational program of the University (at all three levels) will receive a 50% discount on the tuition fee during the study period specified in the program. (4 years for bachelor, 2 years for master, 3 years for doctorate).
The discount applies to:
A) students who will be enrolled from 2022 – 2023;
B) restores the status:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: (+995 32) 2595006 (117)
- Program Coordinator: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Arian Matin