On December 12, Business Management Faculty hosted Tatia Turashvili training about: “Strategies of Business Negotiations and Conflicts Resolution”.
There were discussed in the seminar following topics:
1. The Harvard Methodologies of Negotiation
2. How to prepare for the negotiation and how to define my “Batna” and “ZOPA”
3. What is the reasons of Conflicts in the process of Negotiation and types of conflicts
4. What type of behavioral strategies is more effective in the different Negotiation process
5. Different types of clients and styles of relationship with them.