Admission to the master’s program
In order to obtain the right to study at the Black Sea International University, the acceptance of documents for master’s degree candidates begins on August 20!
The applicant, who registers on August 20-31 (stage I) and signs the contract on September 11-16, will benefit from a 30% discount.
The applicant who registers on September 11-18 (II stage) and signs the contract on September 25-27 will benefit from a 15% discount.
Candidates for master’s degree who are citizens of Georgia are required the following:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent academic degree;
- Successfully passing the general master’s exam;
- Passing internal-university exams in the specialty;
- Passing the B2 level foreign language internal-university exam;
Please, consider the following!
- Applicants who have an international certificate proving their knowledge of a foreign language at the B2 level are exempted from passing the foreign language exam;
- Candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree in the English language program at the Black Sea International University in the last 3 years are exempted from passing the English language test. Enrollment in this category of students will be done only on the basis of the results of field tests and interviews. And if the period after completing the bachelor’s program exceeds 3 years, the candidate is required to pass the specialty and English language test.
- In case of equal pointsand in contest conditions, the GPA of the master’s degree candidate is considered.
- Exam(s) in the specialty are conducted in the program instruction language.
Electronic registration/receipt of documents
Candidates for master’s degree must registerto attend the desired program and also send the necessary documentation to the e-mail address of the master’s and doctoral school: Email: email@example.com
1 – US ForeignRelations – (English Sector) – Registration
2 – Education Administration (English Sector) – Registration
3 – Education Administration (Georgian sector) – Registration
4 – Marketing(English Sector) – Registration
5 – Management(English Sector) – Registration
6 – Finances (English sector) – Registration
7 – Finances (Georgian sector) – Registration
8 – Digital media and communication (Georgian sector) – Registration
9 – International Relations (English Sector) – Registration
10 – Computer Science (English Sector) – Registration
11- Management and Computer Science(English Sector) – Registration
12 – Comparative Commercial Law (Georgian program with English components) – Registration
The link to see the topics of entrance exams for master’s programs:
List of documents:
- Application form – (Download and fill the indicated file);
- Two photographs, 3X4 (in printed and electronic form);A copy of the passport, in the absence of such, a copy of the identity card;
- Notarized copies of the document confirming higher education (diploma) and the appendix, or the certificate issued by the relevant higher education institution on the awarding of the corresponding degree and the mark sheet; (in the case of the diploma issued by the Black Sea International University, notarization of copies is not mandatory)
- In case of receiving higher education in a foreign country, notarized translations of the diploma and appendix and a document recognizing the education received abroad.
- Copy of identification card/passport (for citizens of a foreign country – notarized translation);
- International certificate proving knowledge of a foreign language/a document confirming the academic degree awarded as a result of the completion of a foreign language program – diploma and appendix (if any);
- A document confirming being on military registration by a person subject to military registration in accordance with the law;
- Common Matriculation Examination Card;
- Letter of motivation (for “Management and Computer Science” program applicants only, along with other listed documents).
Admission of International Students:
In order for registered applicants to be admitted to the internal university master’s examinations, the required documents must be sent to the specified e-mail address. At the post office until September 4, and in the case of registration at the II stage, until September 19): firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject field, indicate the program on which you intend to continue your studies. Incompletely uploaded documents will not be considered! After the publication of the final results, at the time of signing the contract, you must submit the requested documentation to the university in printed form.
Attention! Management and Computer Science program applicants!
The “Management and Computer Science” master’s program has a prerequisite for admission to the program: an applicant wishing to study in this program must have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields or related fields:
- Computer science
- Information technologies
- Business Administration
- International relations
Applicants who have work experience in any of the listed fields or have a recognized international certificate confirming that they have the appropriate competence to continue their studies will be admitted to this program. The “Management and Computer Sciences” program does not require a specialty exam (only interview). See the link for more information about this program
Schedule of internal university examinations for admission to master’s programs
For applicants registered in stage I
1. English language: September 4 – 18:00 (study building B, FirstFloor)
2. Specialty: September 5 – 6:00 p.m. (educational building B, first floor)
3. Additional (written) exams will be held in specialty on 6 September, at 18:00. Educational building B, first floor. (For those who have applied for two programs)
Interview: September 6-7 (only for “Management and Computer Sciences” program).
For applicants registered in stage II
1. English language: September 19 – 18:00 (study building B, first floor)
2. Specialty: September 20 – 6:00 p.m. (educational building B, first floor)
3. Additional (written) exams will be held on 21September, at 18:00. Educational building B, first floor. (For those who have applied for two programs).
Interview: September 21-22 (only for “Management and Computer Sciences” program)
In case of additional questions, please contact us!
US Foreign Affairs
Digital Media and Communication (Georgian Sector)
Education Administration (Georgian Sector)
Education Administration (English Sector)
Finance (English Sector)
Finance (Georgian Sector)
Management and Computer Science (Interview)
Comparative Commercial Law
Tuition fee for English MA programs: 4500 GEL
- Candidates registering between 20 and 31 August and signing a contract between 11 and 16 September will receive a 30% discount.
- Candidates registering between 11 and 18 September and signing a contract between 25 and 27 September will receive a 15% discount.
Deadlines for applying to master’s programs for the academic year 2023–2024:
|20-31 August||Registration, documents submission|
|4 September||English language test|
|5 September||Specialized test|
|7 September||Results (website)|
|7 – 8 September||Appeal|
|9 September||Final results (website)|
|11-16 September||Contract signing
|11-18 September||Registration, documents submission|
|19 September||English language test|
|20 September||Specialized test|
|22 September||Results (website)|
|25 September||Final results (website)|
|25-27 September||Contract signing
|28-29 September||Issue of enrollment order|