Candidates for master’s degree who are citizens of Georgia are required the following to be admitted to the program:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent academic degree;
- successfully passing the general master’s exam;
- Passing intra-university exams in the specialty;
- Passing the B2 level foreign language intra-university exam;
Please, consider the following!
- Applicants who have an international certificate proving their knowledge of a foreign language at the B2 level are exempted from passing the foreign language exam;
- The applicant is exempted from passing the foreign language exam if he/she has completed a foreign language educational program;
- For candidates who are not in Georgia, the admission exam(s) for the master’s program can be conducted online;
- In case of equal points, the GPA of the master’s degree candidate is considered in terms of the contest conditions;
- Exam(s) in the specialty are conducted in the program instruction language.
- Application form;
- 2 photos (3X4) (printed and in electronic form);
- Notarized copies of the diploma and the appendix, or the certificate issued by the relevant higher education institution on awarding the degree and a consolidated mark sheet (the IBSU diploma does not need to be notarized);
- Applicants with higher education overseas should present notarized translations of the diploma and appendix, as well as documentation confirming their international education;
- Copy of identification card/passport (for citizens of foreign countries – notarized translation);
- An international certificate confirming the level of proficiency in a foreign language/a document confirming the academic degree obtained as a result of the completion of a foreign language program – diploma and appendix (if any);
- A military registration document issued in accordance with law;
- A Common Master’s Degree Exam Card.
Admission of International Students:
Tuition fee for English MA programs: 4500 GEL
- Candidates registering between 20 and 31 August and signing a contract between 11 and 16 September will receive a 30% discount.
- Candidates registering between 11 and 18 September and signing a contract between 25 and 27 September will receive a 15% discount.
Deadlines for applying to master’s programs for the academic year 2023–2024:
|20-31 August||Registration, documents submission|
|4 September||English language test|
|5 September||Specialized test|
|7 September||Results (website)|
|7 – 8 September||Appeal|
|9 September||Final results (website)|
|11-16 September||Contract signing|
|11-18 September||Registration, documents submission|
|19 September||English language test|
|20 September||Specialized test|
|22 September||Results (website)|
|25 September||Final results (website)|
|25-27 September||Contract signing|
|28-29 September||Issue of enrollment order|