On January 31, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Lithuania Mr Linas Linkevičius and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland Mr. Jacek Czaputowicz signed a Memorandum of Understanding Concerning the Organization of the Student Essay Competition on the Future of the Eastern Partnership Policy for the Ministers’ of Foreign Affairs Award.
Rules of the Competition
- The competition is open to all students from the universities of the Eastern Partnership countries;
- The students should have a citizenship of one of the Eastern Partnership countries;
- All essays should be written in English;
- Requirements: Essays must be presented in the MS Word (.doc or .docx.) or the PDF (.pdf) format; font – Times New Roman; font size – 12; spacing – single; number of words per essay – between 5,000 and 6,000 (ca. 10 to 12 pages, A4 format);
- Only one entry per applicant can be submitted;
- The essay shall be entered in an electronic form, along with the declaration of own work signed by the author, as well as author’s CV containing the contact details, such as the phone number, the email address and the correspondence address.
- The deadline for submission is April 5, 2019.
NOTE: In case of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus the essays shall be submitted to the Polish Embassies in these countries, and in the case of Georgia, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine – to the Lithuanian Embassies in these countries.
Polish Embassy in Armenia – firstname.lastname@example.org
One winner from every Eastern Partnership country will be announced on April 30, 2019.
The winners will be invited to one of the 2019 high-level political events organized on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership.
The winners will also be granted honorary congratulation letters by the Minister of the Republic of Lithuania and the Minister of the Republic of Poland.