International Black Sea University is pleased to announce vacancies for the position of Invited Lecturer for the following courses:
- Race and Modern Political Thought (language of instruction is English);
- Textual Analysis (language of instruction is English);
- Survey of World Literature (language of instruction is English);
- English Literature of the Renaissance period (language of instruction is English);
- Media law (language of instruction is Georgian);
- Politics of European Integration (language of instruction is Georgian)
- Teacher of Georgian and English Languages;
- Introduction to Financial Accounting;
- Juvenile Justice Policy;
- Academic Degree of Doctor in the relevant field or Master’s Degree and impressive working experience in the field;
- Teaching experience at an Authorized Higher Education Institution;
- Proficient knowledge of English (for English Sector);
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Teaching skills;
- Strong analytical, logical, creative thinking skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
Interested applicants should submit application form and relevant documents on the following E-mail address: email@example.com no later than September 4, 2020.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Address: N2, David Agmashenebeli Alley, 13th km 0131, Tbilisi, Georgia