International Black Sea University is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of an Invited Lecturer on Management BA Program (in Georgian) on the following course:
- Principles of Management (in Georgian) – 1 Vacancy
- Applicant is required to have at least master’s or equivalent degree in the field and documented relevant professional experience, special training, minimum one year of scientific-teaching experience at higher educational institution;
- A recent graduate from the Master’s level (not more than 3 years) of the prominent higher education institution (in the field) who has the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course can be eligible to apply. The list of prominent universities is generated based on QS World University Ranking. This requirement refers only to the candidates only for Bachelor’s level courses.
- Applicant who has at least master’s or equivalent degree in other field, should meet any two of the following requirements:
- Documented relevant professional experience;
- Related special training;
- At least one year of scientific-pedagogical experience in a higher educational institution.
- Knowledge Georgian Language – B2 Level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Presentation and teaching skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit required documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com no later than February 28, 2023. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.