School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences of International Black Sea University, LLC is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of an Invited Lecturer on the International Relations BA Program:
- Migration and International Relations (instruction language – Georgia) – 1 place;
- At least a master’s or equivalent degree in the field documented significant professional experience or field-related special training, or minimum 1 year of experience in teaching and/or research in a higher education institution and the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course.
- A recent graduate from a Master’s level (not more than 3 years) of a prominent higher education institution (in the field) who has the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course can be eligible to apply. The list of prominent universities is generated based on QS World University Ranking. This requirement refers only to the candidates only for Bachelor’s level courses.
- At least a master’s or equivalent degree in the out of the field, corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course, and meets any two following requirements:
1. Documented significant professional experience (in the field);
2. Special training in the field;
3. At least one year of scientific-pedagogical experience in a higher education institution.
- d) Knowledge of the Georgian language – B2 Level.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit the required documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 10, 2023. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.