International Black Sea University is pleased to announce vacancy for the position of an Invited Lecturer in:
- Legal Basis of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- a) At least master’s or equivalent degree in the field, documented significant professional experience or field related special training or minimum 1 year of experience in teaching and/or research in higher education institution and the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course.
- b) A recent graduate from Master’s level (not more than 3 years) of the prominent higher education institution (in the field) who has the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course can be eligible to apply. The list of prominent universities is generated based on QS World University Ranking. This requirement refers only to the candidates only for Bachelor’s level courses.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills;
- Presentation and teaching skills;
- Strong analytical, logical, creative thinking skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
Interested applicants should submit required documents on the following e-mail address: email@example.com no later than June 28, 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
List of required documents and relevant forms can be found as attachments.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.