International Black Sea University is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of an Invited Lecturer at the Faculty of Business and Technologies on the following courses:
- Economic Policy (Economics BA Program, Georgian and English Sector) -1 Vacancy
- Managerial Accounting I (Accounting and Audit Bachelor program, Georgian Sector) -1 Vacancy
- Architecture as Tourism Destination (Architecture BA Program, English Sector) – 1 Vacancy
- At least master’s or equivalent degree in the field, documented significant professional experience or field-related special training or minimum 1 year of experience in teaching and/or research in a higher education institution, and the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course.
- A recent graduate from the Master’s level (not more than 3 years) of the prominent higher education institution (in the field) who has the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course can be eligible to apply. The list of prominent universities is generated based on QS World University Ranking. This requirement refers only to the candidates only for Bachelor’s level courses.
- At least master’s or equivalent degree in other than the field, corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course and meets any two following requirements:
- Documented significant professional experience (in the field);
- Special training in the field;
- At least one year of scientific-pedagogical experience in a higher education institution.
- Knowledge of the relevant language – B2.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Presentation and teaching skills;
- Strong analytical, logical, creative thinking skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
Interested applicants should submit required documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 8, 2022. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.