Faculty of Business and Technologies of International Black Sea University is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of an Invited Lecturer in:
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (Invited lecturer on Management MA program, English sector) – 1 place.
- At least master’s or equivalent degree in the field, documented significant professional experience or field related special training or minimum 1 year of experience in teaching and/or research in higher education institution and the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course.
- A recent graduate from Master’s level (not more than 3 years) of the prominent higher education institution (in the field) who has the corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course can be eligible to apply. The list of prominent universities is generated based on QS World University Ranking. This requirement refers only to the candidates only for Bachelor’s level courses.
- At least master’s or equivalent degree in the out of the field, corresponding language proficiency level of the program/course and meets any two following requirements:
1.Documented significant professional experience (in the field);
2.Special training in the field;
3.At least one year scientific-pedagogical experience in the higher education institution.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills;
- Presentation and teaching skills;
- Strong analytical, logical, creative thinking skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
Interested applicants should submit required documents on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 21, 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
Please find the list of required documents and relevant forms attached. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!