International Black Sea University is pleased to announce vacancies for the position of Invited Lecturer at Comparative Commercial Law Program for the following courses:
1. Legal Writing and Scholarly Research Methods – Georgian
2. Comparative Corporate Law – Georgian
3. Obligations Based on Law – European Model – English
4. Banking Law – Modern Practice Georgian
5. EU Business Law – Georgian/English
6. EU Commercial Law – Georgian/English
7. Corporate Governance – Georgian/English
8. Rules of Evidence in Civil Litigation – Georgian
- Academic Degree of Doctor in the relevant field or Master’s Degree and impressive working experience in the field;
- Teaching experience at an Authorized Higher Education Institution;
- Proficient knowledge of English (for English Sector);
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Teaching skills;
- Strong analytical, logical, creative thinking skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
Interested applicants should submit application form and relevant documents on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 7, 2020.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Address: N2, David Agmashenebeli Alley, 13th km 0131, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: +995 32595007