The Faculty of Education and Humanities has organised the 6th International Research Conference on Education, English Language Teaching, English Language and Literature in English (IRCELT 2016) which is held on 22-23 April 2016 at International Black Sea University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers, practitioners and policy makers to discuss issues, tackle real challenges, develop professionally, share opinions, find solutions and explore opportunities in the areas of education. The conference serves the purpose of promoting a tight link between theory and practice and explores different perspectives on the application of research findings into practice.
There are over 130 participants, experienced and well-known teachers, professors and educators from 18 different countries, such as Georgia, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Canada, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, China, Oman, Jordan, Turkmenistan, Nigeria, Spain, and Russia.
The working language for the conference is English. The presented papers cover a wide range of topic:
• Education (history, philosophy, psychology, theoretical issues in education)
• Classroom management
• Education leadership, management and administration
• Methods of teaching languages (innovation and effectiveness)
• Innovations and effective practices in education and language teaching
• Computer-assisted teaching
• Anglo-American linguistics and literature
• Language and culture