"Agile Software Development with Scrum" Workshop is organized within the framework of the DAAD University Business Partnership Project on 27 – 28 October. Workshop is lead by SCRUM Masters Sven Koble and David Großmann. Students, graduates and the CTE faculty members of the International Black Sea University (IBSU) and Georgian Technical University together with representatives of partner companies of IBSU are attending the event. Participants have the opportunity to share knowledge from the Scrum masters on the following topics:
– Role of Scrum in teams (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developer)
– Operation of Scrum-Process
– Meetings for Discussions in Scrum-Process
– History of Scrum Evolution
– Sense of Responsibility in Teams
– Creating User Stories and Epics
– Evaluation of costs and surpluses
– Features in distributed software development
– Operation of Scrum Board and Backlog
– Communication in teams
“Sven Koble is Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner. He currently works as a Scrum Coach supporting the biggest electronic retailer in Europe in transforming the whole organization into an agile company. He worked with many international companies with distributed team and has more than 17 years IT experience around the world, including India, Australia, China, Kyrgyzstan.”
“Dr. David Großmann works in a international company based in Germany with many years of experience in distributed software development projects including Scrum. He has led multiple european academic research projects and is known in his field as a conference speaker."
Financed by DAAD University – Business Partnership Programme with the support of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), Germany.