Computer Science Master and PhD Programs Coordinator at the Faculty of Computer Technologies and Engineering10.10.2017
International Black Sea University is pleased to announce a vacancy for the following positions:
Ø Computer Science Master and PhD Programs Coordinator at the Faculty of Computer Technologies and Engineering.
Applicants are required to satisfy the following requirements:
· Qualification requirements (academic degree of Doctor in relevant field and active scientific experience);
· Minimum 5 years of experience in higher education system;
· Working experience in relevant positionis preferable;
· Fluent knowledge of Georgian and English languages;
· Knowledge, skills and abilities for the relevant position (Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, analytical skills, computer skills and etc.);
If you strongly believe that above mentioned skills match your own, please send your resume to the email address: email@example.com later than October 11, 2017. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your e-mail. Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any queries.
Address: David Aghmashenebeli Alley, 13km, #2
Tel: (322) 595008/ext. 131
Fax: (322) 595006