Information for Students to be Enrolled through Mobility at International Black Sea University19.07.2016
The registration period for mobility students is defined from July 27 to August 18 (18:00 pm), 2016on the portal of National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (http://eqe.ge/geo/static/47/mobility-timelines).
The registration period for mobility students at International Black Sea University is open from August 24 to September 6, 2016.
The list of required documents for registration:
· Application form (to be filled in at Quality Assurance Office)
· Copy of ID card(for foreign citizens – notary-approved translation/copy of passport/residential card)
· Approved copy of official transcript
· Approved copy of Rector’s order on enrollment at current university
· Approved copy/copies of Rector’s order(s) on suspension/restoration/termination at current university (in case of existence)
· Certificate about student’s status at current university
· Copy of General School Certificate (for Bachelor students)
· Copy of Bachelor’s Diploma (for Master students)
· Copy of Master’s Diploma (for Doctoral students)
· Copy of National Exams/student card
· Copy of Military registration card (for male students)
Note:If the General School Certificate/Diploma is issued by a foreign School/College/HEI, the letter of recognition from LELP-National Center of Education Quality Enhancement is required.
Applicants must confirm the consent to enrollment conditions at International Black Sea University on September 8, 2016 at Quality Assurance office.
Applicants should submit the relevant documents from 10.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m. at Quality Assurance Office of International Black Sea University.
For further information please apply to Quality Assurance Office.
Tel: 032 2595005/06 (132); E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org