Faculty of Social Sciences at the International Black Sea University is pleased to announce a full-time vacancy for the position of Study Process Administrator for the Bachelor Program in Law (1 vacancy).
· Assist and advise students of the Law direction during the study process;
· Manage daily faculty tasks andstudents documents;
· Assist program coordinator with the program updates in the database;
· Translate documents from English into Georgian and vice versa;
· Fulfill other faculty related tasks effectively and creatively;
· Higher Education in the field of Law is a must, MA degree is preferable;
· TOEFL score (minimum 71 CBT) (IELTS, FCE tests are also admitted).
· Strong analytical skills and creativity;
· Excellent verbal and written Georgian and English;
· Strong sense of responsibility;
· Excellent communication, interpersonal skills;
· Strong self-motivation and self-discipline skills;
· Good knowledge of Georgian legislation on Higher Education is a must;
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
· Ability to analyze documents for accuracy.
· Copy of ID Card;
· Motivation Letter and CV (desirable both in English and Georgian);
· Copy of Diploma (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) or a relevant certificate;
· TOEFL (IELTS, FCE) Certificate;
· Other relevant diplomas and certificates.
All interested candidates should send their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 29, 2016. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Only short list candidates will be contacted.
Contact person: Ekaterine Bakaradze